“Go further and experience more with a custom boat tank! High customer satisfaction and a three-year warranty make this a top pick for your next boating adventure.”
KSH specializes in the custom fabrication of marine fuel tanks.
Key Benefits of our tanks include:
- KSH tanks are U.S. Coast Guard-approved
- We offer a three-year unconditional warranty on our fuel tanks.
- KSH tanks are made of sturdy cost-effective aluminum with baffles as needed
- All tanks are built to order – you customize them to your needs.
Our marine customer base includes boat manufacturers, and marine repair shops, along with the average individual needing a tank.
KSH tanks are made of aluminum as it has several advantages over stainless steel and plastic. The biggest advantages of aluminum over stainless steel are that it is more cost-effective, will not rust, and is lighter to carry. Aluminum has advantages over plastic as well. Aluminum tanks are sturdier than plastic; plastic tanks do not have baffles. Depending on the size of your tank, it may be made with baffles which add to the stability of the tank. Aluminum tanks are also more resilient to the effects of the sun than plastic. Plastic tanks are made using expensive molds and come in standard sizes. They cannot be easily or cost-effectively adjusted to fit your needs. KSH aluminum tanks will be cost-effective and built to your specifications.
Perhaps your old tank obstructs your movement by sticking out from under the seat. Would you like a smaller tank that can be hidden out of sight? Or maybe your old tank doesn’t completely utilize the available space. Do you want to maximize your fuel capacity by utilizing the extra space? KSH can replicate your old tank or customize the tank to meet your specific needs.
Do you need to replace a tank on your Boston Whaler Montauk? KSH has two models of tanks that fit the Boston Whaler perfectly: two 12-gallon tanks or one 24-gallon tank.
The picture on the right shows two D-1212 Tanks installed under the seat of a Boston Whaler Montauk. The standard model D-1212 includes a mechanical gauge, vent bung, pick-up tube, fill, and cap. The tanks in the picture have optional handles. The tank fittings are mirror images of each other. Because we are the tank manufacturer, we can easily adjust the size or placement of the fittings or add optional handles or mounting tabs.
Looking for other standard sizes of marine tanks and parts for fuel tanks? Check out Mirax Fuel Products’ (our sister company)
Get a quote
Would you like a quote on a custom tank for your boat? This can be easily done by filling out the quote form below. There are various shapes of fuel tanks to choose from. Pick the one that most closely fits the tank you need. Fill in the measurements you will need. Please be sure to include your name and contact information. Submit your form and we will contact you with a quote and/or any questions we may have.
Providing Final Tank Dimensions for a build:
It is important to provide us with as much information as possible when designing your tank. We will need the overall dimensions and a clear indication of where the fittings are going to be, dimensioned from the edges of the tank to the center of the fitting. On a very complicated tank with many angles, please indicate any square corners if any.
Methods for providing build dimensions are:
- Ask KSH to send you an easy-to-use template to design your tank. Fittings and filler are to be drawn in by the customer. If mounting tabs are needed, they are to be drawn with dimensions for size and placement.
- Sketch out your own drawing and e-mail it to us.
- Write dimensions directly on the tank, take clear photos, and e-mail them to us.
- Supply us with a physical template in cardboard. By doing this you can satisfy yourself that the tank can be easily installed and that you can get it in or out of the boat or vehicle. The template can then be marked up with all the relevant fittings and either sent to us flat packed or you can bring it along to the factory to discuss in detail.