KSH Toolbox/Tank Combos combine the auxiliary fuel tank with a toolbox into one unit.
They come in the standard sizes of 40, 45, 60, 65 and 98-gallons capacities.
The tank can be used as either an auxiliary diesel or gas fuel tank or a fuel transfer tank for the truck bed. The tanks are made of .125 mill finish aluminum while the toolbox sides are made of aluminum diamond plate and the lid of aluminum diamond plate. The aluminum fuel tank is made with two full size baffles to control fuel sloshing and to provide added stability. Our Tool Box/Tank Combo has a keyed double lock that allows you to secure items in the tool box section and limits access to the fuel fill neck of the auxiliary tank. Installation is available in our facility in Lake Havasu City, AZ or we can ship the tank to you so that you can either install the tank yourself or have it installed by your mechanic.
Key Points of the KSH Toolbox/Tank Combo
- Designed to be bed height so it will not interfere with the operation for a 5th wheel.
- The front of the unit has a nice clean line due to the fact that it is one piece of material and the division between the toolbox and the fuel tank does not show on the front of the unit.
- The fill for the fuel tank is located in the corner of the toolbox where it is easy to use but can be secured when the toolbox lid is closed and locked.
- Designed to work in Dodge, Ford and General Motors Trucks, as well as other makes & models.
- Installation Kits available for gas & diesel vehicles. Click here for more information on our installation kits.
- Custom tanks available at competitive prices to meet your needs. For more information on custom units please click here.
For more photos of these great fuel tanks, please visit the Toolbox/Fuel Tank section of our photo gallery!See More Pictures Here
Get a quote below.